The 2016 Dive Trip Schedule
OGC CHARTERS NO LONGER TAKES INDIVIDUAL DIVER BOOKINGS ONLY BOAT BOOKINGS. WHY NOT CONTACT YOUR LOCAL DIVE STORE OR CLUB AND ASK THEM TO PUT A TRIP TOGETHER FOR YOU AND A GROUP OF DIVE BUDDY’S. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED.
All divers are required to carry a safety sausage & whistle, available for purchase on Apollo $15
Hire Equipment from Goat Island Dive & Snorkel shop includes these essentials.
Rebreathers diving past 40 meters must carry their own Nautilus Lifeline radio as well as their own immersible SMB.
Dive Trip Destinations
Dive Trips Include
- 2 dives at the destination – all dive sites suitable for novice to advanced divers
- Complimentary coffees, teas, hot chocolate
- Hot water shower
- DIVER LIFT
- On board sausage sizzle (Matakana Butchery’s famous sausages with wholemeal bread, onions and sauces)
- Whole lotta good times!
- Please note we do not offer guided dives or refreshers. Your skipper will buddy you up with another diver of your experience level on the day. If you require a guided dive we highly recommend you contact Goat Island Dive & Snorkel who can arrange a guided beach dive with a PADI Professional in the famous Goat Island Marine Reserve.
On the morning of your dive trip your equipment has been booked for you at Goat Island Dive & Snorkel shop Pick up and pay GI DIVE direct for your hire equipment.
Address: 142a Pakiri Road, LEIGH – (turn left at Leigh Township, travel 700 metres on right hand side just above Leigh Sawmill Cafe) 30 minutes before trip time. +64 9 422 6925.
- Full set with 2 cylinders – $100
- 2 cylinders with 1 weight belt and lead – $55
- Cylinders – $25 each (including fill)
- Hardware Package (reg/octi/computer/gauge/BC/2 cylinders/weight belt) – $80
Please make your own way down to Leigh Harbour, 1 Hauraki Road LEIGH at the scheduled meet time. Your skipper is Brian, who will welcome you aboard APOLLO for your day of diving.
Payment Options for Your Dive Trip
1. Bank Transfer – As this is a weather dependent activity, please pay online within 3 days after your dive trip
Aquatic Adventures Limited
ANZ, Warkworth North
Account # 060 383 0118400 00
Ref: (NAME – date of trip)
2. Cash on the day (correct $’s no change avail)
Please phone 021 749 594 (Brian skipper) or Home 09 422 6267 after 6.30 am to confirm the conditions are safe and suitable for your dive trip.
Goat Island Dive and Outer Gulf Charters reserves the right to cancel any scheduled trip to ensure the safety of clients, staff and equipment. All client cancellations must be made at least 24 hours prior to meet time of trip otherwise the full trip price may be charged.