Corporate events, team building, Christmas functions or just a group of friends wanting to have a blast!
An Exceptional Fishing Experience
Your day will include the expert services of skipper Brian and local fishing guru and deck-hand Grant.
We cater for groups of up to 15 passengers, but recommend a maximum of 12 anglers at one time for ultimate fishing comfort.
We leave from Leigh wharf – the gateway and perfectly situated close to all the best Hauraki Gulf fishing spots. We reach Great Barrier and the Mokohinau Islands in just over 90 minutes and Little Barrier in 45 minutes.
Time of Departure: The boat is booked for your group, please advise what time you would like to depart from Leigh Harbour.
- All charter boat costs
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Your skipper and deckhand with decades of combined experience fishing the Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Salt ice and plastic bags for your catch
- A BBQ is available on request (2 burner stove-top onboard)
- Bait, rod hire and tackle can be arranged at a low cost (see below)
Fish OGC Trip Prices
Due to significant fuel increases, prices for the 2018/19 season have been increased. All prices are per day and include GST
- (8 hour) Great Barrier $2,100
- (8 hour) Mokohinau Islands $2,100
- (8 hour) Little Barrier or Kawau $1,850
- (5 Hour) Local. Leigh coast or Pakiri $1,350
- Bait (pilchard, squid, burley) can be supplied at $20 per person
- Rod hire and tackle at $25 per person
$500 deposit to secure your boat booking. Balance of Payment to be made on or before the scheduled date of charter.
You always have the option of re-booking another date that is suitable for both parties.
OGC Charters requires a minimum of 14 days’ notice of cancellation prior to your scheduled trip in order to receive a full refund of your deposit less a 5% processing fee. All monies paid on all cancellations made by clients with less than 14 days to their reserved activity are non-refundable.